A LifeCoach is a trained professional who helps an individual learn to set goals, prioritize, and plan. With a positive outlook, the LifeCoach organizes, motivates, reminds, and supports the client. It only takes a few minutes a day to learn how to become more efficient, make your work and personal life more manageable. Learn to simplify and take control of your life!
Why You May Need a Coach…
- Despite effort, you cannot manage things on your own.
- You lose things regularly.
- You have difficulty organizing your day, home, office.
- Prioritizing is hard…everything seems important.
- You start many projects but rarely finish any.
This is an easy way to:
- successfully negotiate transitions
- make new starts
- set goals
- order tasks and follow-through
- stay on top of school assignments
- set career priorities and deadlines
Advances in Understanding and Managing ADHD
–Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D.
Coaching: An Adjunct to the Treatment of ADHD
–Edward M. Hallowell, M.D.
LifeCoaching can be accomplished by phone, e-mail or direct meetings.