Do you suspect that you or your child may have Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD or ADD), a learning disability (LD) such as dyslexia, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other social, educational, or emotional difficulties?
Has a physician or counselor recommended that you receive professional testing?
LifeManagement Center’s Certified School Psychologists provide comprehensive evaluations for children and adults. The evaluation will assess factors that may affect academic, work, and social success.
Why get an evaluation?
- To assess possible ADHD, LD, or social/emotional difficulties
- To document and diagnose a disability and allow for appropriate school accommodations or special services
- To determine strengths, weaknesses, and learning preferences to improve student performance
- To recommend interventions such as tutoring, coaching, or counseling
- To address concerns about school, work, or social performance
Depending on individual needs, testing may include:
- Cognitive, academic and behavioral measures
- Test and data analysis
- Rating scales from school and family
- Teacher interviews
- Classroom observation
- Written report of findings
- Individualized recommendations
- Follow-up meeting
Do you need more information about testing?Click below for common FAQ's.
Call (843) 852-5705 for more information or to schedule an appointment with a Learning Specialist.